Upgrading your system can allow you to get back those minutes lost every day waiting for your system to process. Be it cutting downtime transcoding those RAW video files and having a system that will run them latency-free to the ability to run those large Pro Tools sessions without everything grinding to a halt.
What can be upgraded?
- Hardware: upgrade from 2009 to a 2012 model
- Hardware: upgrade CPU to 6, 8 or 12-cores (3.46 GHz)
- Hardware: upgrade single/dual NVIDIA 1080Ti 11GB (3584 CUDA cores)
- Hardware: upgrade up to 96GB DDR3 memory
- Hardware: upgrade SSD for read/write speeds up to 5MBPS
- Hardware: upgrade internal storage up to 32TB
- Hardware: upgrade WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with Bluetooth 4.0
- Hardware: upgrade/add Blu-Ray RW Drive in the lower slot
- Hardware: USB-3 and USB-C multiport cards
- Software: upgrade to High Sierra (10.13) or Mojave (10.14)
- Software: works with all major
All upgrades work with:
- Mac Pro (Early 2009)
- Mac Pro (Mid 2010)
- Mac Pro (Mid 2012)
Buy our base model and choose the specs you want or bring your own. To discuss or if you're what configuration you need just call, email or stop in. If you already have the chassis and know exactly what you want, you can ship us your whole workstation, send us your processor board or buy hardware a la carte and upgrade yourself.
Every component we sell passes through our strict 30 point hardware diagnosis tests and 24 hours of stress testing. All custom builds require a two-week lead time to completion.