About the Extended Warranty Information
PROTECT YOUR PRODUCT WITH AN EXTENDED WARRANTY
- Full Coverage from Date of Purchase
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Includes Accidental Damage
- Includes Free Shipping
- 5 Days or Less for Product Repair or Replacement
- Same day electronic delivery of your policy!
We’ve partnered with our friends over at Consumer Priority Service (CPS) to offer extended warranties for most of our products! Simply add the extended warranty on the applicable item right next to where you would add the item to the cart!
Is a CPS Warranty just an extension of the existing manufacturer’s warranty?
No, it’s an upgrade to your existing manufacturer’s warranty. A CPS Warranty offers benefits that aren’t offered by manufacturers like accidental damage & free shipping.
What’s the difference between a Replacement Plan and Repair Plan?
- A Replacement Plan is available for products under $150. If the product fails, you will be reimbursed for what you paid for the product minus shipping and tax.
- A Repair Plan is for products over $150 and offers free repair coverage for your product any time during the life of your warranty. If we can’t fix it, we’ll replace it!
How am I covered?
For the Replacement Plan, your coverage provides for a one-time replacement of the covered product. For the Repair Plan, you are covered for a period of up to three years (depending on which plan you purchase). Benefits include parts and labor for required repairs on your product.
Can I transfer the Protection Plan to a new owner?
Yes! CPS Warranties are transferable between owners.
Is my product covered if it’s stolen or if I lose it?
Unfortunately, the CPS Warranty does not cover lost or stolen products.
Is there a deductible?
Zero dollar deductible for the Replacement Plans and the Repair Plans.
What happens if my product breaks?
You can contact CPS directly to file a claim in three ways: