If you cracked the glass or are experiencing LCD defects on your Retina 5K iMac, you need to replace the whole display.
The LCD panel is fused together with the glass to form a single display unit.
Installation requires cutting through the adhesive and installing fresh adhesive strips.
This panel is not compatible with the Late 2015 iMac, which uses part numbers LM270QQ1(SD)(B1) and LM270QQ1(SD)(B2).
- 1 - LCD display panel
- APN: 661-00200
- PPN : LM270QQ1(SD)(A1), LM270QQ1(SD)(A2)
- Panel Type: IPS with LED backlight
- Native Resolution: 5120x2880
- Screen Size: 27"
Find your device to verify compatibility.
- iMac 27" A1419
- iMac15,1 Retina 5K Late 2014: MF886LL/A (3.5 GHz Core i5)
- iMac15,1 Retina 5K Late 2014: MF886LL/A (4.0 GHz Core i7)
- iMac15,1 Retina 5K Mid 2015: MF885LL/A (3.3 GHz Core i5)